Friday, June 12, 2009

Beer Haiku Friday -

Today's Beer Haiku sums exactly how I feel about playing golf. It is simply called "3-iron":
I don’t want to talk
About why my club is bent
Just pass me a beer
News has reached the Secret Headquarter of Real Beer New Zealand that a selection of Brew Dog beers are currently on the ocean heading for our shores. Brew Dog is an amazing Scottish micro-brew which not only makes great beer but has a fearless, irreverant attitude. You can spend hours laughing away on their website. I particularly enjoyed their response to the Portman Group's criticism of their bottle labels:
If I wanted to encourage anti-social behaviour my labels would state: Step 1: Drink bottle of Punk IPA

Step 2: Blow up a goose with a foot pump and use it as a Harmonica to play various Celine Dion hits.
Glass Tips - Beer Haiku Daily and Colin the Handsome Scotsman

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home