Thursday, July 20, 2006

The ultimate NZ road-trip. Must see breweries

A new and lively topic has started in the forum. If you have any useful comments please post them.

====================================
Over the next 2-3 months my work requires me to visit virtually every town & city in this glorious country. At least a couple of hours in any town, sometimes (like Auckland god forbid) it could be a week! 9 weeks of solid travel but a great opportunity to view and sample beer from Kaitaia to Invercargill on those cold lonely nights away from home. The likes of the Mussel Inn in Takaka will be getting a visit.

Your thoughts on any must see & do brew pubs or brewery visits and their speciality or why I should check it out? I promise a full report when (or if) I make it back home again..!!!

Link To Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home