Saturday, April 04, 2009

Radler - the battle continues

Thanks to the ever-vigilant (and thirsty) Bruce Holloway, the Radler saga is being exposed to the general public. Along with my ugly mug, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Get your comments flowing guys and girls. DB seem to regard this as a non-issue. Consider the possibility for someone to own the terms Lager, Pilsner, Summer Ale (oh, wait..., they tried). Tell me what you think in the comments here. I'd especially love to hear from anyone at DB. I know some of you guys and girls love beer as much as I do. How do you feel about this?

*Update*

A list of products to avoid can be found at the SOBA website, here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fush 'n' Chups said...

Hi guys.

I've covered the issue here

All the best with it.

6:53 pm, April 04, 2009  
Blogger Greig McGill said...

Found that, Fush, thanks. No matter what the kiwi media might have to say about you guys, you're OK by me.

Don't forget to hiv a bir un moi.

8:57 am, April 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home