Monday, February 04, 2008

A shoebox in't middle o' t' road

Apologies to those who don't get my rather odd choice of an article title. Have a reference. Anyway, Python-esque humour aside, I love Yorkshire. So, it seems, does the Herald. Have a look at this great article on pub crawls (well, rambles) through the Yorkshire moors. Lets hope the Travel section manages to influence the often questionable beer content in the rest of the paper. A little fact checking wouldn't have hurt (play spot the errors in the comments below if you like), but the sentiment was sound. Nice one, Herald. I am now longing for my cloth cap, a warm day, and my lined CAMRA pint glass!

Glass tips to my wife Alexandra, and Barry Hannah. You little beer elves, you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kieran Haslett-Moore said...

When ever I sit down in the Timothy Taylor for a pint of acquired taste I think to my self "wouldn't it be odd if this pub was called the Kings Head!"

9:51 am, February 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home